[Ephesians 3:16] That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man
1. Identify the cause of your spiritual weakness. Be sensitive about the things you are giving yourself to, examine it genuinely. The weakness you experience could be because you are so filled with activities and hence you have neglected or giving little time for Prayers and study of the Word. It could also be laziness.
2. Pray for strength from the Lord. Pray that the LORD help you in your current infirmities.
[Psalms 27:14] Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
3. Fellowship with the brethren. Have corporate with others. Do not isolate yourself. This will help in strengthening your fellowship with God. Also the LORD Blessing will always rest on you.
[Hebrews 10:25] Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
[Psalms 133:1-3] Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
4. Observe Periodic Fasting. Fasting is a spiritual exercise that helps to subdue the flesh and strengthens the spirit. Your spirit is fed and gets more life and expression. The LORD will also use that opportunity to further quicken your spirit and you’ll become refreshed.
5. Exercise resilience. Always have a resilient spirit.[Proverbs 24:16]
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
6. Worship the LORD in spirit and in truth. Worship is a weapon against weakness. [Philippians 3:3]
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
7. Speak the Word to yourself and confess your sins to God so as to obtain forgiveness . Use the word of God daily to your Spirit man and be strengthened
8. Delight in the word and study it. Be a diet of the word . Let it become your compass of navigation. Let the word permeate the whole of your being.
[Psalms 1:1-2] Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Studying the Word of God everyday renews our strength from the inside.
9. Never rely on the flesh. Have this consciousness that it is the holyspirt himself that quickens. The flesh profits nothing. Always depend on God’s strength and not yours.
[Zechariah 4:6] Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. God. Set out time everyday to study the word. It renews your strength from the inside.’
You are not alone arise in the name of Jesus .