Dr. Paul Eneche is a Reverend Minister who God used to established one of the biggest churches in Nigeria – Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC) worldwide, where he is a Senior Pastor. He is a Medical Doctor that is now a full time Minister of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
He an Author, Televangelist, Speaker, Educationist, and also a Musician/Singer. He is an achiever who should be taken seriously. Here are some of his wise quotes:
1. To be trusted is to be entrusted
2. Where your flesh is in front, your future is behind.
3. When you have a distaste for what is not yours, you have set the stage for what is yours.
4. God Does Not Manufacture Greatness Hurriedly!
5. Everybody needs the wisdom of God to excel in life. This wisdom is accessed by worship. Wisdom is the benefit of true worshipers. Wisdom flows in the direction of worship
6. Don’t kill yourself when it looks like the prophecy on your life is too slow in coming to pass! Don’t ruin yourself when it looks like the expectations that you have of yourself, or that God or people have of you is too slow in coming to pass! God does not manufacture greatness hurriedly! He does not manufacture great things in a hurry!
7. Let me give you a tip. Define your vision for life and where you want to be in the next 5 to 10 years if Jesus tarries.
8. Please understand that God created you to be powerful and to be more powerful than every other thing He created. Look with me at God’s provision for power to His children… which includes you!
9. God’s plan for His people is a plan of power. Nothing weak describes God and if we are members of His body, then we carry the same genetics of power.
10. Dear sisters, you are better off marrying someone with similar vision and passion as you. Please, insist on marrying a born-again child of God.
11. Your association determines your acceleration and assimilation. Your connection determines your collection. Who you know and flow with determines what you can show
12. To marry the devil’s child is to have the devil as father in-law, what a signature for frustration and disaster!
13. Your future is somebody’s past. Your destiny is somebody’s history. That thing that you are looking forward to in life, somebody has already left it behind.
14. Solomon, who was one of the wises man what ever lived, was a worshiper; a man of praise and proverbs; a man of worship and wisdom.
15. You are not a failure and you can never be one. The fact that you survived your mother’s womb and the many hostilities that have come against you shows that there is a fighter inside you.
16. When a person’s rate of regrets begins to reduce, his rate of progress begins to increase.
12. The word is the vehicle of God’s power and He uses it to hold things up. The word can hold up your life, marriage and destiny and they will not fall.
13. It is said that you will remain the same way you are now in the next five years except for the people you meet and the books you read. Connect with the All-Wise God, the All-Wise Book (The Bible), wise men and wisdom materials and you must rise.”
14. Whatever you are striving to achieve in life is already a past event for somebody else; it has already been achieved. Whenever you connect with people, you save yourself some unnecessary twists and turns of the journey of life and destiny.
14. Beloved, any invitation to pervert your passion for God is an invitation to collapse your destiny; resist it.
15. Battles are fought with weapons but they are won with wisdom.
16.Love is living your life with the full consideration of the feelings, emotions and well being of others.
17. Intercessors are never cheap preys to tragedy; those given to the lifestyle of prayer are never victims of disaster.
18. If your prayer must deliver the power of preservation, it must be enveloped in trust in God.
19. The world minds those who maximize their mind.
20. Thoughtlessness is the reason for aimlessness and the outcome is uselessness.
21. The limit of thought defines the limit of life.
22. The quality of a person’s life is determined by the quality of his thoughts.
23. A blank mind is the reason for a blank life. When the heart is empty, life is also empty.
24. The direction of your thoughts determines the direction of your life
25. When you have a disaster for what is not yours, you have set the stage for what is yours.
26. The wisdom that will prolong your life is released now, in Jesus’ Name. Remember your murmuring affects reasoning.
27. Emptiness of heart is emptiness of hand.
28. Wealth travels in the direction of wisdom. A wise man is a wealthy man.
29. When you are connected to the Most High, you have no business with the low-life.
30. Whatever increases your spirituality increases your opportunity.
31. Those who look up to God cannot go down in life.
32. May the lord open your eyes to know your spouse.
33. Whatever you are striving to achieve in life is already a past event for somebody else.
34. Thoughtlessness is the reason for aimlessness and the outcome is uselessness.
35. The world minds those who maximize their mind.
36. Those given to the lifestyle of prayer are never victims of disasters.
37. Love is living your life with the full consideration of the feelings, emotions and well-being of others.
38. Your limit of thought defines and determines your limit of life.
39. Ingratitude is a killer of the mind this is why it is necessary to constantly have an attitude of gratitude
40. The world began to look for the wisdom that God had put in his heart.
We hope that these quotes truly bless you and cause your world to conform to Jesus’ image as you pray and read through in Jesus name. Amen!!
Share to bless someone