The woman of God Kathryn Kuhlman remains one of the greatest Evangelists of all time. A woman who was so anointed that her ministry was overwhelmed with raw miracles, signs and wonders.
The American Evangelist ministered the Word of God to millions across the globe. Kathryn Kuhlman said her greatest passion was ‘Soul Winning’. Truly, God used her to win countless number of souls and the impact of her ministry cannot be overemphasized.
She was also a successful Author and Song composer.
Her ministry spanned for over 3 decades in her lifetime and continued through her foundation after she died in 1976 at 68 years.
In this article, we shall be looking at top 21 Kathryn Kuhlman’s quotes that will not only empower you but also make you succeed in life.
1. “The greatest power that God has given to any individual is the power of prayer.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
2. “Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
3. “Ambition must be backed with real, honest-to-goodness determination. The lazy man may make it into heaven but he’ll never amount to anything here on earth.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
4. “The only limit to the power of Almighty God lies within you & me.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
5. “Faith begins where reason and logic ends.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
6. “Your attitude tells the world what you expect from life and you will receive exactly that, no more no less.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
7. “The Holy Spirit is the greatest promoter who ever lived, and he promotes just one person: Jesus Christ.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
8. ” No gift of the spirit is ever given for personal glory or for show.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
9. “God is not looking for gold vessels or silver vessels. He is looking for willing and yielded vessels.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
10. “Christians today operate very little in the Holy Spirit because of their ignorance concerning the Holy Spirit himself.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
11. “Sometimes I think that we get so involved with doctrine that we lose sight of the Lord Jesus Christ entirely.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
12. Beloved, the secret of victory over fear is very simple – it is trusting Jesus! One of the most frequent expressions on His lips throughout His life here on earth was, “Fear not!” So look up!”- Kathryn Kuhlman
13. God will not give you a gift that doesn’t complement your personality or fails to take into consideration your desires and your weaknesses. Our Lord is always a wise giver.”- Kathryn Kuhlman
14. “Never, absolutely never, give up! Never give in no matter what! Fight it through! And I promise you something with all of my heart-God will help you.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
15. “I surrendered unto Him all there was of me; everything! Then for the first time I realized what it meant to have real power.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
16. “We must first be the person we would like to be, before the things that person would have can come to us.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
17. “Active faith is unquestioning belief, trust, and reliance upon God…Faith can become as real as any of our senses.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
18. “Wherever you find real love, you will also find humility. Remember something: humility is not a weak and timid quality. Too often we feel that humility is a sign of weakness. This is not so. It is the sign of strength and security.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
19. Remember something, God never permitted a difficulty to come into our life without also giving us the ability to handle it. God has provided us with every faculty. He has given us the power that we need for living victoriously. It is a fact that everyone of us down deep has what it takes to successfully meet whatever life brings.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
20 “The world called me a fool for having given my entire life to One whom I’ve never seen. I know exactly what I’m going to say when I stand in His presence. When I look upon that wonderful face of Jesus, I’ll have just one thing to say: ‘I tried.’ I gave of myself the best I knew how. My redemption will have been perfected when I stand and see Him who made it all possible.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
21. “Today, Jesus stands ready to hear your cry and to answer prayer for you. He is interested in every detail of your life. He knows you better than you know yourself.” – Kathryn Kuhlman
Finally, I hope you were inspired.
Like, share and comment.
Follow me for more inspiring articles.
God Bless You